Membership Categories & Links
The National Committee for the Prevention of Elder Abuse (NCPEA) has several different membership categories. NCPEA membership benefits include:
- 5 annual issues of JEAN, The Journal of Elder Abuse and Neglect (a $198 value)
- 15% discount on educational videos and films from Terra Nova Films
- Reduced member rates on NCPEA educational seminars, webinars and conferences
- Free downloads and discounts on NCPEA publications and training materials
- Access to NCPEA resources and promotions
Membership for one year is $95.
Membership for one year is $45.
Senior/Retired Persons Membership
Membership for one year is $70.
These are for organizations, including area agencies on aging, nursing homes, Attorney Generals' offices, state APS units, and others. Institutional membership is $200/year.
To learn more, or to join NCPEA, please click here.
If you would like to join or renew your NCPEA membership by mail, please click here to download the 2017 NCPEA Membership Form.